2011年11月17日木曜日

Report of discussion 3

Topic: Build amusement park

Introduction of panelists
Opponents
・Jiro: He is a farmer,50years old. He grows vegetables in his farm.
・Kazuo:He is a farmer,45years old. He breeds many cows and pigs.
Supporters
・Eiji: He is a tour conductor.
・Haruhiko: He is a village mayor.

Important points raised in the direction
・If they build an amusement park, some farmers will lose their farms.
・Farmers have run  their farms for long time, so they can't look for a new job.
・Building a amusement park brings new jobs for people who can't have a job. 
・Many people will visit their village if a amusement park is build.n

The outcome of the discussion
・They will make a new brand of their cows and other food.
・They will build a plant and animal park.

My opinion
I think it is the best way to build an amusement park which people can experience farming. I think farmers don't have to lose their job if they do so.

How effective I though the discussion was and how it could have been better.
I thought their moderator got their ideas in shape very well. I could understand easily. But I though they should give a concrete example about the financial problem they proposed.

1 件のコメント: